Copyediting is the process used to ensure your manuscript or document conforms to a consistent style.
• Eliminating repetitions of words and phrases
• Researching and verifying facts and references
• Suggesting variations in dialogue structure
• Identifying issues with sentence structure
• Checking grammar, punctuation, and choices of words for exact meaning
Heavy/medium editing - four to six pages per hour
Medium/light editing - six to eight pages per hour
Services that are not included:
• Ghost writing or coauthoring
• Dramatic changes to your book
• Complex formatting, such as what is needed for eBooks
• Design work, graphic design, or graphic artwork
• Book publishing
If you need any of these services, I am happy to recommend someone who can help you.