Structural editing is the process used to identify story or document inconsistencies such as facts, timeline, and character development.
• Editing for clarity and flow
• Ensuring a consistent point of view
• Identifying repetitive storyline
• Suggesting front and back material (for books)
• Providing light coaching, if needed
Time estimate: average one to three pages per hour
Services that are not included:
• Ghost writing or coauthoring
• Dramatic changes to your book
• Complex formatting, such as what is needed for eBooks
• Design work, graphic design, or graphic artwork
• Book publishing
If you need any of these services, I am happy to recommend someone who can help you.